Slow Cooker Recipe for Beef and Refried Bean Chili with Salsa and Lime

A slightly-spicy Phase One Chili with beef, two kinds of beans, refried beans, salsa, and lime juice

I made this tasty chili several weeks ago and then today I realized that if anyone wanted to make this easy slow-cooker chili for a Superbowl party, I better get it posted.  Not that there is a shortage of good chili recipes on the blog, with a few of them having made an appearance at Denny family Superbowl parties in the past!  What was fun about this recipe was the way it uses a can of refried beans to thicken the chili, and also the addition of salsa.  There's also a healthy amount of lime juice, and I'd serve this with slices of lime so lime lovers (like me) can squeeze even more lime into their chili!

Click to continue reading