Friday Confessions


I haven't done this in awhile so here goes...also don't forget to check out the original Friday Confessional over at Dandelion Wishes.

I Confess-
I have gained six pounds with the holidays and haven't take it off yet

This six pounds haunts me because it means that I back that much farther from my goals

I Confess-
Although it haunts me it isn't enough for me to get my booty in gear..I was too stressed and overwhelmed with my dad being sick, and work, and my hubby not doing well with his depression that something had to give and that was weight watchers and counting points.

I Confess-
I haven't been trying hard enough but think I have finally gotten back to being in the correct mindset. I have decided to give up all sugar for lent and really make an effort to detox myself over the next forty days. 

I Confess-
This loosing weight business post babies and the second time around sucks ass.  I wish it was easy, I wish it was...but its not.  It just sucks big ass balls and that is all there is too it. 

I Confess-
I don't know if I am ready yet to do all the hard work I need.  Maybe I need to get some life stuff sorted out first.