Meal Plan 49 - Quick Fix Meals



Click here to get a printable version of this week's meal plan with recipes

Grocery List:
The grocery list is color coordinated by meal so you can easily pick and choose which meals you would like to make. Either print and use the grocery list as is and make all the meals I have planned, or easily cross off the meals and corresponding ingredients you would rather not make.

Click here to get a printable version of this week's grocery list


This afternoon is supposed to be prep time for preschool, but I'm ahead in my planning so I decided it was a good time to finally post a new meal plan.  This week's meals are coming to you from Robin Miller's Quick Fix Meals, so that means they are fast, easy and convenient for a busy schedule. I've cooked out of this cookbook a lot in my busy preschool/full-time working mom life, and this particular meal plan had me high-fiving myself by the end of the week.  It's definitely more "normal" meals than what I typically plan, but even so, it was a life saver and everyone ate well (with very little complaining...all week!)   

Day 1: Smoked Cheddar Stuffed Burgers with Veggies and Dip
These burgers are nice and quick the first day and you make twice as many as you need.  You'll use the 4 burger patties on Day 2 and 3 of the meal plan.



Day 2: Vegetable Beef Soup with Buns
Two leftover burger patties are cut up into pieces and simmered in broth with veggies for a satisfying soup.  I was amazed at how quick and easy this was to throw together.  With little effort we ate a delicious comforting meal!


Day 3: Spaghetti and "Meatballs" with Ceasar Salad
The last two burger patties get cut up into "meatballs" and stirred into a simmering spaghetti sauce.  Fresh basil and parmesan really spruce this meal up.  My whole family devoured this...no complaints from the kids or husband!


Day 4: Roasted Salmon with Sweet 'n' Hot Mustard Glaze with Baked Potatoes and Roasted Asparagus
Once you've prepared the salmon and tossed the asparagus with oil, salt and pepper, this meal is completely hands free.  The whole thing gets roasted in the oven, while you put up your feet and relax!
 

A quick and easy saucy chicken over rice.  A great way to end your week.

For more great meal plans, check out my complete list of meal plans.