Saturday Snapshots: Superbowl Party Food from Superbowl 2012

My sister Pam brought Ham and Dill Pickle Appetizer Bites for the Superbowl party!

Every year the Denny family has a big Superbowl party at my brother Mark's house, and for the last few years I've had fun taking photos of the food people bring to celebrate the big game.  This year I have a new Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash that should have made the photos better than ever, except this was only my second time using the flash, and obviously I don't quite have it down yet.  But no worries because Friday Night Photos and Saturday Snapshots are about me having fun with my camera, taking pictures that are a bit out of my comfort zone.  I'm not a big football fan but I always have fun at the annual Superbowl party; hope you enjoy seeing what was on the menu this year.

Click to continue reading