Barely-Cooked Asparagus with Lemon-Mustard Vinaigrette (Low-Carb, Paleo, Gluten-Free)

This Asparagus with Lemon-Mustard Vinaigrette was simple and bursting with flavor.

Barely-Cooked Asparagus with Lemon-Mustard Vinaigrette found on KalynsKitchen.com

(For Phase One Fridays I feature Phase One Recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and since there's a green-foods day coming up soon I can't think of anything better than a big plate of Barely Cooked Asparagus with Lemon-Mustard Vinaigrette.  In Utah I'm noticing asparagus is starting to go on sale, enjoy!)

This easy recipe for barely-cooked asparagus drizzled with lemon-mustard vinaigrette was part of an asparagus binge I got started on after I made Roasted Wild Salmon and Asparagus with Double Lemon Oil.   I guess if you're going to binge on a certain food, eating a lot of asparagus is not all bad, wouldn't you agree?  And there are so many ways to make asparagus taste amazing with little effort, that when I see asparagus start to appear in the market every spring, I usually can't resist buying some!

Click to continue reading