Ground Turkey Low-Carb Enchilada Casserole with Red and Green Chiles (Gluten-Free)

This Ground Turkey Low-Carb Enchilada Casserole was so good, I had leftovers for breakfast one day.

Ground Turkey Low-Carb Enchilada Casserole with Red and Green Chiles found on KalynsKitchen.com

I'm a casserole-loving girl, and after I came up with Green Chile and Chicken Mock Enchilada Casserole earlier this year, I kept thinking about variations of that recipe that might be good.  Then one day at the store I noticed Hatch had a gluten-free version of their Red Chile Enchilada Sauce, and that got my creative cooking energy working a bit more. 

This Ground Turkey Low-Carb Enchilada Casserole with Red and Green Chiles uses the red chile sauce but has layers of whole green chiles as well, for a flavorful casserole that will really get your tastebuds going.  And just like the chicken mock enchilada casserole, there's plenty of cheese and a little sour cream to tone down the heat.  Jake and I gobbled this up when we tested the recipe, and then I had leftovers for breakfast yesterday after I found them in the fridge, so I think I can say it's a keeper!

Click to continue reading