Pressure Cooker Mexican Beans with Avocado-Poblano Salsa (Vegan)

Pressure Cooker Mexican Beans are quick, easy, and delicious.

Pressure Cooker Mexican Beans with Avocado-Poblano Salsa found on KalynsKitchen.com

I love black beans and garbanzos, but if I could only have one type of beans, I'd have to choose creamy and delicious pinto beans for my favorite.  In the past I've loved them in creamy Pressure Cooker Refried Beans and my favorite Pinto Bean Salad with Avocado and Tomatoes, and this recipe for Pressure Cooker Mexican Beans with Avocado-Poblano Salsa is also going to be one of those pinto bean recipes that get repeated often.

I made these a few times in my new Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker to get the timing and the seasonings just perfect, but it's probably the addition of avocado salsa that really puts them over the top, although if you don't want to bother making salsa, the beans would also be excellent topped with a purchased guacamole (like the Good Foods Chunky Guacamole Single Serve Cups I posted about recently.) 

Click to continue reading