Things I'm Thinking About (3-18-2014)

Thanks to the kindness and generosity of my niece-by-marriage Sara, who organized this surprise!

I promised to be more consistent sharing Things I'm Thinking About, and lately I've been thinking over and over about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful extended family.  If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter you might have seen the surprise above that was a generous Christmas gift from the entire Denny family, but I want to document it here and formally thank my wonderful niece Sara who organized the purchase and delivery of Aunt Kalyn's Kitchen to the playroom that's in the unfinished basement of my new house.  (It was fun to notice that a few of the little ones were even sharp enough to get the joke in the name; some of them have seen Kalyn's Kitchen on the iPad!)

A few years ago another delightful surprise gift that was organized by Sara also made the blog, and as you can see, she's as creative as she is thoughtful.  Thank you so much Sara, for organizing this and helping to make Aunt Kalyn's playroom even better for all the little ones in the family.

Click to continue reading