Pressure Cooker All-Beef Ancho and Anaheim Chili (Low-Carb, Can Be Paleo)

All beef chili with Ancho and Anaheim chile peppers, made in the pressure cooker.

Pressure Cooker All-Beef Ancho and Anaheim Chili found on KalynsKitchen.com

I'm always trying to eat more vegetables and skip the meat, but when a reader asked me on Facebook about a recipe for beef chili without beans, it seemed like a perfect dish to try in my new Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker.  And I was impressed with how only 15 minutes at high pressure produced meat that was falling-apart tender, as if you had cooked it all day in the slow cooker.  When we tested the recipe I liked this best with a generous amount of cheese and sour cream to cool down the spicy flavor from the ground Ancho chiles and diced anaheims, but this Pressure Cooker All-Beef Ancho and Anaheim Chili Can Be Paleo if you eat it without the toppings.  You better make it soon though, because chili-eating days aren't going to be along for much longer, and I couldn't be happier about the warmer weather that's coming!

Click to continue reading