25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from March 2015 (Gluten-Free, SBD, Paleo, Whole 30)

This post has the 25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from March 2015 that I posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or spotted on other great blogs.

25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from March 2015 found on KalynsKitchen.com

It's April Fools Day and that's no joke!  I'm always surprised how the months seem to whiz by, and again this month in Utah we've had unusually warm weather and practically zero snow or rain.  As nice as it feels, I know that can't be good.  Yesterday I was having lunch with some Utah blogging friends and we talked about the poor ski resorts who've had to make snow for months now just to stay in business.

I know, if you live on the East coast you're not feeling a bit sorry for us.  But I did notice in the assortment of recipes for this round-up there are more salads and marinated vegetable dishes and far fewer soups and stews than a few months ago, so summer can't be far away now!  And just in case anyone is trying to lose a few pounds before it's bathing suit weather, possibly some of these tasty low-carb recipes can help.

Click to continue reading