Cauliflower Rice with Basil, Parmesan, and Pine Nuts (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Cauliflower rice gets a big flavor boost with fresh basil, Parmesan, and Pine Nuts!

Cauliflower Rice with Basil, Parmesan, and Pine Nuts (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.com

My love for fresh basil is pretty obvious on this blog, and every summer I look forward to things like Basil Pesto with Lemon, Basil Vinaigrette, and Chicken Salad with Basil and Parmesan.  But it's not summer yet and fresh basil weather is months away, so why am I bringing you a new recipe for Cauliflower Rice with Basil, Parmesan, and Pine Nuts? It's those gorgeous big basil plants you can buy in the spring at Trader Joe's that have me craving fresh basil this early in the season.

Even though this year I managed to keep my windowsill basil alive all year, I'm always happy when I can replace the annual herbs in the spring (and I shared my newly replenished window herb garden on Instagram, are you following me there?)

If there's not a Trader Joe's close to you, most big grocery stores will get basil plants like this when it's garden planting time, and if you like basil, Parmesan, and pine nuts, I promise you're going to love them in cauliflower rice!

Click to continue reading