Recipe for Easy and Amazing Roasted Asparagus with Gremolata (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo)

If you like asparagus, lemon, garlic, and parsley, this Roasted Asparagus with Gremolata is one of those simple recipes you'll make over and over.

Roasted Asparagus with Gremolata found on KalynsKitchen.com


(For Friday Flashbacks I feature favorite recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this Easy and Amazing Roasted Asparagus with Gremolata is not only quick and easy, but this delicious asparagus recipe is Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo, and this is one of my Five Ingredients recipes as well.  It's Easter weekend, and personally I think this would be perfect for Easter!)

There are a lot of reasons I think you should add Gremolata to your cooking repertoire, and if you like asparagus this recipe for Easy and Amazing Roasted Asparagus with Gremolata is one of the first ways I'd suggest using that Gremolata once you've made it.  This is so good that I'm confident in saying that if you try it, this will become one of those simple-but-amazing recipes you'll make over and over.  And if you keep the asparagus in whole spears the way we did, it looks so impressive that your friends or family will never guess how easy this way to get to the table.  

Click to continue reading