Kalyn's Perfect Recipe for Taco Salad (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Kalyn's Perfect Taco Salad is something I make over and over; this salad is so simple and good!

Kalyn's Perfect Recipe for Taco Salad (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.com

Do you love trying new foods, or do you have old favorites that you eat over and over again? If you said both things are true, then maybe you're suited for the life of a food blogger! When you're writing a food blog about recipes, you need to frequently keep coming up with something new to try it for the blog.  On the other hand, even the most adventurous food blogging cook probably has things they make over and over again.

Kalyn's Perfect Taco Salad is one of my standby lunches, and this favorite taco salad is something I could probably eat every day for weeks before I'd get tired of it. Of course everyone who likes taco salads has their own taco salad preferences, and I'm pretty emphatic about mine. Chips aren't even something I think of any more when someone says taco salad, but don't try taking away my ranch dressing! I also like to use a seasoned mixture of lean ground beef and black beans, simmered together with some cumin, chile powder, and ground chipotle chile powder (or use Kalyn's Taco Seasoning mix).

Click to continue reading