Friday Night Photos: Meeting Food Bloggers at BlogHer Boston

Before you look at these photos of people I met in Boston, remember that I keep reminding you how Friday Night Photos is about me taking pictures of things other than food so I can practice photography. Well, the big lesson in these shots from BlogHer Boston is about changing the white balance on the camera so you don't have to fix it when you're editing. I never think my photos of people look as good as the people look in real life, but hopefully you'll still enjoy seeing them. The lovelier-in-real-life ladies above are Nika from Nika's Culinaria, Lydia from The Perfect Pantry, and Sarah from Sarah's Cucina Bella, who were my fellow panelists from Social Media Can Save Dinner. (If you click that link you can read how the session was skillfully liveblogged by Andrea from Library Techtonics.)

Click to continue reading