Gluten-Free Cottage Cheese and Egg Breakfast Muffins with Zucchini, Feta, and Quinoa

Gluten-Free Cottage Cheese and Egg Breakfast Muffins with Zucchini, Feta, and Quinoa found on KalynsKitchen.com
 These Cottage Cheese and Egg Breakfast Muffins with Zucchini, Feta, and Quinoa are delicious and gluten-free!

After I'd posted three different versions of the fabulous cottage cheese and egg breakfast muffins originally created by Rose Elliot and discovered via 101 Cookbooks, I heard from a reader who wondered if I might try to create a gluten-free version of that recipe. It just so happened I'd recently discovered quinoa flakes, which I thought might be a substitute for the small amount of white whole wheat flour in the original recipe, and this breakfast muffin is the happy result. I also liked it that this turned out to be an unusual way to use up a little of my currently overwhelming crop of zucchini. Definitely this is a breakfast muffin that I'll be making often.

Click to continue reading