Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Individual Silicone Baking Cups

Silicone Baking CupsEarlier this week I shared my latest version of Breakfast Muffins, and showed them fresh from the oven in these individual silicone baking cups. The baking cups are something I've become completely infatuated with. Earlier on this blog I raved about the silicone muffin tins I used when I made regular Egg Muffins, and while they are vastly superior to any kind of metal muffin pan, the individual silicone baking cups are so much better. Not only are they great because they can stay on the muffins until you eat them, making them easier to reheat, but the muffin pans tend to darken on the top when they're used often. I've been so smitten with these since I got them I decided they deserve to be added to Kalyn's Kitchen Picks, where I rave about the products I love and want to recommend to my readers.

Click to continue reading