Meal Plan Week 4

I know, I know, I'm WAAAAY behind! The last week and a half has been a whirl-wind of Thanksgiving dinners, job interviews, a sick baby, job offers, work....and no time for much blogging. I'll try to get caught up today (which may mean a whack load of posts :)

Day 1: Japanese Night with friends - Donburi, Miso Soup and Sushi
I have all the ingredients for making sushi, but it's way more fun to do with friends. My husband and I have also never tried any other Japanese dishes, so it's going to be a night of fun and experimenting with food.

Day 2: Roasted Salmon with Sweet 'n' Hot Mustard Glaze with Rice and Peas
Our family's all-time favorite preparation of salmon.

Day 3: Beef Stroganoff with Red Wine, Dijon and Dill with Salad
Prepare the salad with a simple oil and cider vinegar dressing and sprinkle in lots of fresh or dried dill to echo the flavors in the stroganoff.

Day 4: Maple-Mustard Pork Chops with Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus
This is a tried and true pork chop recipe my family loves.

Day 5: Slow Cooker Butter Chicken, Naan and Basmati Rice
You MUST make this curry now.

Day 6: Kin's Kickass Chili with Cornbread Muffins.
I've never done it before, but I plan on making my beloved chili recipe in the slow cooker.

Day 7: Lemon Chicken and Fried Rice
Homemade North-American Chinese food at it's finest.