South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up: September 2008 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Kalyn's favorite phase one recipe for September 2008 was
Grilled Zucchini "Lasagna" with
Italian Sausage, Tomato, and Basil Sauce.

Lately when I post my monthly round-up of South Beach Diet phase one recipes for the previous month, I've been starting with a photo of my favorite phase one recipe from Kalyn's Kitchen that month, and this time it was really hard to choose! There were so many good phase one options I posted in September. Now that school is in session it's harder for me to keep up on other blogs, but I did find some good phase one recipes out on the web too. Sometimes I find things that can be easily made phase one, so those kinds of changes are noted.  (You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading