Grilled Chicken Recipe with Sage, Rosemary, and Garlic Dried Herb Rub

Grilled ChickenThis grilled chicken was rubbed with the Sage, Rosemary, and Garlic Dried Herb Rub I made about a month ago, then marinated all day in a mixture of white wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and garlic. When I posted the recipe for the dried herb rub, I promised I'd show how I used it, but if you don't have the rub, you can substitute dried herbs and make this recipe. The rub made the chicken extra flavorful, and the long marinating time kept it moist, even though I got a phone call and grilled it longer than I wanted to! I hope I'll get a chance to make another batch of this sage and rosemary rub before winter, because I can tell it will be perfect on all kinds of roasted vegetables and meats.

Click to continue reading