Janet's Easy Mustard Chicken Recipe

Janet's Mustard Chicken
My sister Janet's Mustard Chicken is tasty and easy enough for a work-night dinner.

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.  This easy recipe for Mustard Chicken from my sister Janet is something I make over and over.)

The Denny family has a lot of good cooks besides myself, and Janet's Easy Mustard Chicken is a recipe I got from my sister Janet many, many years ago. It's quick and easy enough for a work-night dinner, but very tasty. I remember Janet making this in the kitchen at my parent's house, long before I ever heard of low-glycemic cooking or the South Beach Diet, and then sometime in the early days of my blog I realized that if you use low-fat sour cream and low-fat mayo like I did, this is a nice South Beach friendly main dish. If you're not on a diet, go ahead and make it with the high octane mayo and sour cream, but it will be delicious either way.

Click to continue reading