Oven Omelette

CSC_0867

I got this recipe from my Aunt Pam. I can’t count the number of times I’ve made it. It’s SO simple and SO delicious. I get rave reviews every time I make it. I usually like to make it when I have a lot of people visiting or am going to a brunch. It usually makes an appearance for Christmas day brunch or on General Conference Weekend. I recently made it when a bunch of family came into town and thought about making it because General Conference is coming up this next weekend. If you’re having family over, make it! I usually put ham in it, but you can easily substitute breakfast sausage or bacon…whatever you like!

1 dozen eggs

1/2 t salt

1/4 t pepper

3T dry minced onion

2 cups sour cream

2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

1-1 1/2 cups diced ham (I use leftover ham if I have it, otherwise I use deli ham)

Salsa for serving

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat with a whisk eggs, salt and sour cream until foamy. Fold in cheese , onion, pepper and meat. Pour into a 9x13 pan sprayed well with non-stick spray. Bake for 40 minutes until eggs are set and edges are slightly browned. Serve with salsa.


Pin It