Recipe for Marinated Pepper Salad with Garbanzos, Olives, and Feta

Sweet Mini-Peppers are marinated overnight and then combined with garbanzos, olives, and Feta!

(Updated with step-by-step photos and better photos, March 2012.  I first posted this in 2006 after I met Utah blogger Erin of Erin Eats.)

When Erin featured a recipe for marinated bell peppers, as soon as I read it that Erin's recipe for marinated peppers was something I had to try. I changed Erin's recipe just a bit and then used the peppers and left-over marinade to make this wonderful salad, which tasted like the best antipasto salad you've ever tasted.  I used Parmesan when I first made this back in 2006, but now I am sold on crumbled Feta cheese with this combination.  The marinated peppers would also be great just to keep in the fridge to add to any type of green salad.

Click to continue reading