Easy Recipe for Agave and Balsamic Glazed and Roasted Buttercup Squash

Roasted Buttercup SquashI still had a couple more recipes to add to the collection of Thanksgiving Recipes I've been working on for the last few weeks, but somehow this recipe for Agave and Balsamic Glazed and Roasted Buttercup Squash just went right to the front of the line. This idea was in my head for about a week, and today I finally got around to cooking it. This squash was beyond delicious, one of those dishes where I find myself eating it as soon as the photos are shot. It's also perfect for Easy South Beach Recipes, where I file recipes with five ingredients or less and which still is the most popular part of the recipe archives. If you can add just one more Thanksgiving side dish to your table, this is the one!

Click to continue reading