Meal Plan Week 5

This week's meals seem to revolve around "Things You Eat With Your Hands"...not on purpose it just kind of worked out that way.

Day 1: California Chicken Burgers and Oven Fries
I've been craving these for awhile now...I recreated them after a sandwich I ate at a local restaurant.

Day 2: Chili Cheese Dogs and Salad
Easy, delicious and satisfying. My husband loves these so I'm surprising him with them.

Day 3: Farmer Sausage and Perogies with Broccoli
My Dad makes homemade perogies and I have a freezer full of them, so I have to bust them out every so often. We boil them for a couple minutes and then fry on medium with bacon so they get all crispy. Serve with sour cream. This is my Polish heritage comin' out.

Day 4: BLT Sandwiches and Yogurt
My husband is really good at cooking anything breakfast related so that includes bacon. I'm teaching Kindergarten all week, so a meal like this I can get him to help me: Toast bread, spread with mayo, top with lettuce, tomato, salt and pepper and of course bacon. Serve with yogurt for an all around easy and satisfying meal.

Day 5: Vietnamese Sandwiches
We get together with two other couples once a month for an International Food Night called the "Secret-Secret Geography Club". This month's country of choice is Vietnam. I LOVE Vietnamese Bun, but we like to experiment and try new things with this group. I've never had these sandwiches but they sound delicious.

Day 6: Pizza and Salad
Ahhh Friday. Everyone is tired and wants to relax....why not pop in a frozen pizza you bought on sale and doubled with a coupon (like I did) and sit back and enjoy the stress-free meal you are making :)