Recipe for Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Lots of broccoli with a little ham and low-fat mozzarella, baked with eggs. Delish!

Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella baked with eggs found on KalynsKitchen.com

If you're trying Phase One for the new year how's it going for you?  So far Phase One is going well for me, but I'm now an official member of the Two-Finger Typing Club, due to a bad fall on the icy steps of my house, which resulted in a broken arm (ugh!)  So if things are not quite as efficient around here as usual, you'll know why.  However, I'm determined that A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes is going to go on.  I think trying to eat vegetables with every meal is one of the best diet tips ever, and I enjoyed some of this delicious Broccoli, Ham, and Mozarella Egg Bake for breakfast today.  I've made this twice, once in a flatter version and then again in the one in these photos which has a bit more broccoli, ham, and egg. I'll give a range in the recipe so you can decide which version you want.

Click to continue reading