South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for December 2012 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

A Delicious Assortment of South Beach Diet Phase One Recipe Ideas from December 2012.  (Photos above from Kalyn's Kitchen, Cookin' Canuck, Simply Recipes, and The Perfect Pantry.)

Everyone who is raring to go and ready to start Phase One today, raise your hand.  (Kalyn's hand is raised high in the air.)  I knew it was time for Phase One when I looked back at my folder of recipes I'd found during December for this Round-Up and saw how few Phase One Recipes I made myself  during the month!  But what may be lacking in quantity is more than made up in quality in this Round-Up.  And if you're starting Phase One today and looking for ideas, there is always the Phase One Recipe Index or the Index Page for the Monthly Phase One Recipe Round-Ups to look through.   And just like last year, I'll be featuring Daily Phase One Recipes all during January to help you keep on track.  (You can also use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)  Now, let's see the delicious recipes I found in December.

Click to continue reading