Twenty Favorite Low-Carb Slow Cooker Recipes to Enjoy (South Beach Phase One, Gluten-Free)

Here are 20 Favorite Low-Carb Slow Cooker Recipes, all gluten-free and suitable for the South Beach Diet Phase One.

20 Slow Cooker (CrockPot) Recipes for Phase One South Beach Diet
The Slow Cooker can really help with Phase One, and here are 20 Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes!

I can tell by my daily stats that there are a lot of you following along with A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes, and something I think makes Phase One much easier is when recipes make enough for leftovers.  That's one of the reasons I love slow cooker recipes, and when I'm doing Phase One I'll definitely be making food in the CrockPot each weekend to eat during the week.   I thought it might be helpful if I shared a round-up of my favorite slow cooker recipes that work for Phase One.

Click to continue reading