Recipe for Ottolenghi's Perfect Lettuce Salad with Radicchio, Radishes, Tomatoes, and Capers

Ottolenghi's Perfect Lettuce Salad with Radicchio, Radishes, Tomatoes, and Capers
This salad by London's Yotam Ottolenghi has the perfect combination of flavors.

(To continue on with A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes, this perfectly brilliant combination of flavors in a side salad by Ottolenghi. Any time you're doing Phase One and cooking for guests, this interesting salad combination is sure to impress!)

Yotam Ottolenghi is a brilliantly creative London food personality who's famous for his simple-but-profound flavor combinations.   I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered Ottolenghi: The Cookbook a few years ago, but I was captivated by his food.  Then after waiting months while it was on back-order, I recently got his second book, Plenty: Vibrant Recipes from London's Ottolenghi.   Within minutes of opening the book, I knew I wanted to make this salad.

Click to continue reading