Recipe for Grain-Free Breaded Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce (Gluten-Free)

"Breaded Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce
Breaded Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce are great for Phase One

(Today I got the hard cast on my broken arm, and it's going to be very slow typing for a while.  Luckily I have good things from the past that I can feature for A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes, like these "breaded" pork chops that are really delicious!)

This version of pork chops that are "breaded" with almond meal is a recipe I first posted back in 2005, and it's a favorite of my niece Kara, her husband Tim, and their adorable kids Cooper, Sophie, and Quinn.  (Hi guys!)  When Kara told me a while ago how much her family liked these pork chops, I realized that the photo I'd taken with my very first point-and-shoot digital camera really did need to be updated, and when I made these again recently with Jake, I remembered how good they are!  The almond meal used for the breading here adds a delicious layer of flavor, and also makes this recipe gluten-free as well as very low on the glycemic index.  I'd say this recipe is a winner in lots of ways!

Click to continue reading