Recipe for Broken Arm Breakfast Casserole with Cottage Cheese, Bacon, Feta, and Green Onions

Breakfast Casserole with Cottage Cheese, Bacon, Feta, and Green Onions
If you have a broken arm (or just want a smaller size) this is a delicious breakfast casserole!

It's now been two weeks since I slipped on my icy steps and landed flat on my back with a broken arm.   Before that I'd been doing well with my yearly return to Phase One of the South Beach Diet, but I confess the broken arm did trigger a few days of total comfort eating.  Then I got over it and decided I really DID want to get back on track.  I've been even more grateful than usual to have Jake to help with recipes I've been trying out for A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes, but there are also times I have to cook for myself if I want to stick to Phase One.

Click to continue reading