Recipe for Spicy Cilantro-Peanut Slaw

This Spicy Cilantro-Peanut Slaw is something I could eat over and over!

Cabbage Salad with Cilantro

It's a lucky break for me that cabbage happens to be one of the most diet-friendly ingredients around, as well as being an uber-nutritious cruciferous vegetable, because I'm such a huge fan of cabbage salad like this Spicy Cilantro Peanut Slaw that I could eat it almost every day. I do have some favorite cabbage salads that I make over and over, but when I see a new cabbage salad recipe that looks interesting, it always gets my attention. When I spotted a recipe for Crunchy Peanut Slaw on The Kitchn, I knew I'd be making some version of it soon.  And of course the generous amount of cilantro and the use of Sriracha in the dressing  makes this a double winner for me.

(It's the very last day for A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes, and I'm proud I haven't missed a single day even though I got a broken arm the second week of the month!  Yesterday I promised one more recipe that would work for Superbowl parties, and this delicious Spicy Cilantro-Peanut Slaw is something I'd happily gobble up, no matter what else was on the table.  If you have people who don't like cilantro, I'd just leave it out and use more sliced green onions.) 

Click to continue reading