CrockPot Recipe for Hungarian Pot Roast with Sour Cream and Paprika Gravy

Hungarian Paprika Pot Roast
This fantastic pot roast made in the crockpot tastes great for Phase One.

(We're nearing the end of the Month of Daily Phase One recipes, and I'm trying to make sure I've shared as many of my long-time Phase One favorites as I can mix in with the new recipes.  This Crockpot Recipe for Hungarian Pot Roast with Sour Cream and Paprika Gravy is something I used to make on the weekend when I was teaching school, and then I'd take it for my lunch all week.  I'd never get tired of eating this delicious pot roast!)

A few weeks ago I made this Hungrian Style Pot Roast with onions, red peppers, and sour cream paprika gravy. I ate some and then made several little containers to take for lunches at school. Then I raved about how good it was at lunch every time I ate some. Since then, my co-workers have been more than patient about waiting for the recipe, so I'm glad I finally got around to posting it.

Click to continue reading