Recipe for Quick Sriracha Beef Lettuce Wraps

This is the first time I've made lettuce wraps with beef, and they were a treat for Phase One.

How about another new recipe for lettuce wraps for our Month of Daily Phase One recipes?  You may have noticed I have quite a few recipes for lettuce wraps, and they're on the menu often at my house.  When I tried this new variation, I fell for these Quick Sriracha Beef Lettuce Wraps in a big way.  Only a few days after the original batch you see in these photos was gone, I was already making them again, partly because I bought two heads of iceberg lettuce, and all the other ingredients in this recipe are things I always have in the fridge or freezer.  There are a lot of flavors like fish sauce, lime, green onion, and cilantro going on here with the beef and Sriracha Sauce, and if you like Thai flavors I feel confident saying you're probably going to love this recipe as much as I did.  And for cilantro-haters, I would recommend just doubling the amount of green onions and I think this would still be very flavorful without the cilantro.

Click to continue reading