Recipe for Vegan Heart of Palm and Avocado Salad with Lime, Green Onion, and Cilantro

The ingredients might be a bit of a splurge, but this salad is mind-blowingly good!

This amazing salad is what I'm recommending all of you should make for a Meatless Monday lunch tomorrow, and it's also a perfect choice for the Month of Daily Phase One recipes. Every now and then you come across a recipe that just knocks your socks off, and my nephew Jake and I went crazy over this simple salad with hearts of palm, avocado, lime, green onions, and cilantro.  In fact the recipe makes 4 side dish servings, but we finished all but a few spoonfuls of it right after we made it.  The recipe came from my friend Suebob, who messaged it to me on Facebook along with a note saying she got it from a friend at Weight Watchers.  Thanks Suebob; this is definitely something I'm going to be making over and over!

Click to continue reading