Recipe for Amy's Amazing White Chicken Chili

Amy's Amazing White Chicken Chili is perfect for the Superbowl!

Amy's Amazing White Chicken Chili found on KalynsKitchen.com

Superbowl Sunday is one of the biggest chili-eating days of the year, and if you haven't picked your chili recipe yet I promise that Amy's Amazing White Chicken Chili from my sister-in-law Amy is one of the best chilis I've eaten for a long time. If you don't make this for the Superbowl be sure you try it some other time, because this is a chili recipe you don't want to miss out on. In fact, when you hear the story about how I came to have the recipe, you'll see this is a chili recipe I was meant to have!

(Tomorrow's the last day of the Month of Daily Phase One recipes, and this is also count-down-to-the-Superbowl week, so I decided my sister-in-law Amy's Amazing White Chicken Chili was a perfect Phase One Recipe to spotlight.  I promise, whether you make this for Phase One, or for the Superbowl, you won't get any complaints.)

Click to continue reading