Egg Muffins Recipe with Ham, Cheese, and Green Bell Pepper (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Ham, Cheese, and Green Bell Pepper Egg Muffins in the fridge are a great way to start out the week!

Egg Muffins Recipe with Ham, Cheese, and Green Bell Pepper found on KalynsKitchen.com

I was thinking about what would be a good way to start out our Month of Daily Phase One Recipes and  realized that when I start Phase One the first thing I usually do is make a batch of egg muffins to have in the fridge.  These little baked mini-frittatas are easy to grab for a quick Phase One breakfast, and they make a great snack too. 

I've been making egg "muffins" for many years now and my preferences have changed a bit.  In my original post on Egg Muffins I showed them being made in silicone muffin pans, but now I always use Individual Silicone Baking Cups like you see in these photos.  I haven't posted a lot of different egg muffins recipes, since the variety of things you can use in them is pretty much endless, but for people who are new to this idea I thought it might be fun to share the recipe for these Egg Muffins with Ham, Cheese, and Green Bell Pepper, which is probably my favorite out of all the ones I've made through the years.  

Click to continue reading