Recipe for Baked Halibut with Sour Cream, Parmesan, and Dill Topping

Baked Halibut with Sour Cream, Parmesan, and Dill Topping
This is one of my favorite fish recipes, and perfect for a Phase One dinner.

(In January I'm featuring a Month of Daily Phase One recipes, and this way to cook halibut that I first posted in 2010 is something I'd love for dinner even when I'm not doing phase one.)

This recipe for halibut baked with a topping of sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, dill, and green onions has six main ingredients besides salt and pepper, so it barely misses the cut for my category of Easy South Beach Recipes with Five Ingredients or Less, but in spite of that this must be about the easiest way in the world to cook fish. I splurged on halibut, since my Costco started carrying it again, but you could make this with any type of mild white fish.

Click to continue reading