Meal Plan 47 - Fresh and Fun for the New Year



Click here to get a printable version of this week's meal plan with recipes

Grocery List:
The grocery list is color coordinated by meal so you can easily pick and choose which meals you would like to make. Either print and use the grocery list as is and make all the meals I have planned, or easily cross off the meals and corresponding ingredients you would rather not make.

Click here to get a printable version of this week's grocery list



Look at me!  I'm posting! Thank you to everyone who has been commenting and pinning my site on Pinterest as a great meal planning resource.  I appreciate and love it so much.  I've had some time off over Christmas holidays, so I've written a bunch of posts and set them to publish over the next little while.  One of the comments I see a lot is how much people appreciate these meal plans with grocery lists, so I figured it was about time I posted a new one.  It's full of fantastic recipes and great flavors to get you jazzed up about meal planning in the New Year.

Happy 2012!

Day 1: Spanikopita Chicken Meatballs dipped in Tzaziki and Pepper, Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
These little morsels are full of spanikopita flavors and I love them all the more slathered in tzaziki sauce.  Did you know it's ridiculously easy to make your own tzaziki?



Day 2: Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken over Rice
A super easy recipe.  Just throw everything in the crock pot in the morning and let 'er rip.  This one's a family pleaser.  Make extra rice tonight, to make it easier on day 4.


Day 3: Beijing Beauty Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Scallion Noodles and Peas
Mmmmm.  A delicious Asian glaze is smothered on the outside of this pork tenderloin.  I really hope you have an indoor grill pan so you can enjoy this recipe in both the winter and summer months.  The garlic scallion noodles are a perfect companion.

Day 4: Coconut Lime Chicken with Chiles over Rice
A quick throw together dish.  Hopefully you made extra rice on day 2, because all you need to do is heat it up and serve this coconutty chicken over top.


I've been craving this warm potato salad so bad and what better to pair it with than steak!  Save it for date night and you won't even have to go out to feel spoiled.