25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from February 2015 (Gluten-Free, SBD, Paleo, Whole 30)

Here are the 25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from February 2015 that I posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or found on other great blogs!

25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from February 2015 featured on KalynsKitchen.com

It seems like the month of February went flying by, although if you live in the part of the U.S. where you were buried in snow, it probably was a different experience!  But at my house in Utah we had two puny little storms where the snow was gone in a day.  I'm loving the warm winter weather, although it also gives me an uneasy feeling that something is just not quite right.

And even though February is a short month, I still managed to find a lot of good low-carb recipes to feature here.  I love seeing the creative healthy recipe ideas my fellow bloggers are coming up with, and I notice when I feature the recipes individually on the Kalyn's Kitchen Facebook Page, it seems like quite a few of you are trying them after they appear in one of these round-up posts, hooray!  It makes me so happy to know the round-ups are useful, because they do take some time to put together.

Click to continue reading