Baked Buffalo Chicken with Melted Blue Cheese (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Well-trimmed chicken thighs are baked in a spicy buffalo sauce and topped with melted blue cheese in this deliciously healthy low-carb chicken dish.

Baked Buffalo Chicken with Melted Blue Cheese (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.com

It's been a busy week with at my house with my sister Laurel, niece Amanda, and brother Rand all taking a turn as houseguests.  They came for the wedding of my niece Olivia and the arrival back in Utah of her sister Kate; if you follow me on Instagram you might have seen the photos of these gorgeous nieces of mine.  I love having guests and feel grateful to have a house with space for visitors to stay, but as you might guess, not much blog-related cooking gets done when the house is full of visitors.

Lukily I made these Low-Carb Baked Buffalo Chicken Thighs with Melted Blue Cheese before all the family celebrating started.  I can't say enough good about this recipe, and I'm excited to share it, even if it means I have to give the Meatless Monday fans a raincheck for this week.  However there are plenty more Meatless recipes on the Meatless Monday Photo Index Page for anyone who's looking for meatless ideas.

Yes, I'm having a little fling with chicken thighs, and this recipe is a riff on the Sweet and Spicy Baked Sriracha Chicken Thighs that we absolutely devoured when we tested the recipe.   When I realized recently that Frank's Red Hot Sauce had zero carbs, it inspired this recipe.  If you like Buffalo Wings, you'll love this healthy chicken main dish with the same flavors.

Click to continue reading