Pressure Cooker Corned Beef with Creamy Horseradish Sauce (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Use the pressure cooker to cook your corned beef for St. Patrick's Day!

Pressure Cooker Corned Beef with Creamy Horseradish Sauce found on KalynsKitchen.com

Normally on Fridays I feature favorite recipes from the past for Friday Flashbacks, but St. Patrick's Day is only four days away and I want to share this recipe for Pressure Cooker Corned Beef with Creamy Horseradish Sauce for anyone who might want to try it for the big corned-beef eating day.  Corned beef is something I don't eat often, but this year I'm cooking Irish Food in memory of my dad and to coincide with visits by a few family members who'll be staying at my house next week for the wedding of our niece Livi.  (And how can that cute teenager already be grown up enough to get married?)

I've cooked corned beef in the slow cooker many times, but using the pressure cooker for the corned beef produced the most tender corned beef I've ever made and the quick cooking time will make St. Patrick's Day dinner even easier!  

Click to continue reading