Casserole with Brown Rice, Ground Turkey, Green Pepper, Mushrooms, and Feta (Gluten-Free)

A delicious casserole with brown rice, ground turkey, green pepper, mushrooms, and Feta.

casserole with brown rice, ground turkey, green pepper, mushrooms, and Feta found on KalynsKitchen.com

(For Friday Flashbacks I feature favorite recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this delicious casserole with brown rice, ground turkey, green peppers, mushrooms, and Feta has so many of the favorite flavors I never get tired of.  Today's the first day of spring but it's still casserole weather in many places, and a tummy-warming casserole like this one might really hit the spot on a cold spring night.)

I realize that it's almost time to stop thinking about casseroles and start thinking about salads, but before it gets too hot to turn on the oven, can I urge you to try this delicious Casserole with Brown Rice, Ground Turkey, Green Pepper, Mushrooms, and Feta?  I worked on this for a few weeks to get a version I thought was just amazing, and I gave it a long name so you could see all the delicious ingredients tucked into this casserole with a lot of ground turkey, green pepper, mushrooms, and Feta and just a little bit of brown rice.  I tried it out on several people who all said it was a keeper; hope you enjoy!

Click to continue reading